Welcome To Bronco Fence
Whether you need a fence for a Utah home, a business, an HOA, or a ranch, Bronco Fence prides itself in being able to give clients exactly what they want. With a large variety of fence materials and designs to choose from, we are positive that you will find what you are looking for at Bronco Fence.
Our entire staff has a vast store of knowledge regarding
and fence materials. We can answer any of your questions and make sure that you are aware of the project design, the benefits of the fence, and the occasional maintenance that will be needed to ensure that your fence stays beautiful for many years to come.
At Bronco Fence, we specialize in fences and fence materials. We know that each homeowner has different ideas when it comes to perfecting their yard. A fence is the finishing touch you need to complete your yard. We provide just about every fence material available and go the extra mile during installation to ensure our fence posts are secured properly to handle the harsh Utah weather. If you aren’t sure which fencing material to choose, contact our Kaysville office to discuss your fencing needs.Schedule an Estimate
One of the most popular materials used in the fencing industry is vinyl. Vinyl fencing is made from a polyvinyl chloride and other materials to create a strong, durable, and aesthetically pleasing fence. Vinyl fences are popular because they are easy to maintain and they do not warp, split, and blister like other fence materials. Vinyl does not need staining, nor does it require the amount of upkeep as other alternative fencing materials. Vinyl provides privacy fencing and gives a polished, finished look to homes. We provide several name brands of PVC fencing to provide Utah homeowners with several options when seeking the right fencing material. Our fence installation process goes above and beyond other fence suppliers, as we dig our posts deeper to ensure they can withstand harsh Utah windstorms, snowstorms, and more. Learn more about our product line of vinyl fencing.Learn More
We provide modern ornamental aluminum fencing for our Northern Utah customers. Ornamental aluminum is designed to be maintenance-free and includes matching gates, arbors, handrails, guardrails, and includes a powder coated aluminum fence. Residential ornamental aluminum fencing is commonly used as a way to quickly enhance your home's curb appeal. It is durable and long-lasting and helps to safely contain pets. We recommend using ornamental aluminum fencing as it is an affordable solution to define your property line. Ornamental aluminum fencing comes in a variety of styles, colors, heights, and grades, allowing you to personalize the fence to meet your personal style. We can customize ornamental aluminum with brick and other fencing if you need to create a different look and style. The versatility of the ornamental aluminum allows it to be one of our most popular fencing solutions in Utah. Our ornamental aluminum fencing is fully guaranteed by our Lifetime Limited Warranty.Learn More
Do you want privacy and seclusion for your yard? We recommend Trex fencing because it gives you the privacy you want, with the look of wood fencing but none of the maintenance that comes with wood fencing. Trex fencing is often considered the alternative to wood and vinyl since it provides a unique look and offers strength and durability. Trex fencing comes in several colors and styles, allowing you to customize it to your home's needs. We love how easy it is to handle Trex fencing because it doesn’t require sanding, staining, and painting like a wood fence. To keep your fence looking new, simply wash it down yearly with a little soap and water and you are on your way. Trex fencing has an advantage over other fencing solutions since it will not warp, rot, or crack. It also comes with a commercial warranty, not to mention Bronco Fence professional installation services. Learn more about Trex fencing solutions and bring it to life in your yard today!Learn More
Do you love the look of a traditional wood fence? Utah homeowners love wood fencing because it is eco-friendly, affordable, durable, and provides privacy. Should you choose cedar or pressure treated wood fencing? It depends on your needs and what you would like to use to accent your property. Wood fencing can come in multiple designs, instantly enhancing your property. We recommend cedar fencing since it is durable and non-toxic. It does require more maintenance and upkeep compared to vinyl fencing, as you will need to sand it and stain it every other year or less based on how it ages. There are chemical treatments you can use to help maintain the durability of the cedar fence, which reduces the risk of the fence warping and splintering. We love the scent of a cedar fence and how well it blends in with the Utah landscape. Cedar tends to look nicer compared to other fencing options and can be an excellent addition to your home.Learn More
If you want a fence that you can install and forget about, concrete fencing might be the perfect solution for you. Concrete fencing is more affordable than ever and comes with several unique styles to choose from. Concrete fencing is the best solution for homeowners in Utah with large slopes behind or next to their home. Concrete fencing can provide an extra layer of protection against rockslides and mountain debris. Modern concrete fences are manufactured differently, providing a lighter fence with easier installation and lower costs, while still offering the same level of durability and protection. Concrete is one of the best materials to withstand harsh Utah weather and will continue to look aesthetically pleasing without all the maintenance and upkeep requirements of other fencing solutions.Learn More
Pergolas / Arbors
Are you looking for a way to enhance your yard? Pergolas and arbors are created with large posts and open roof beams or lattices that help to provide structure for climbing plants. Pergolas and arbors create a unique outdoor space for meditation, reading, or simply just enjoying the look of your yard. Arbors are freestanding structures that are often used as entrance areas to your yard or a garden. Arbors typically include a slatted roof and lattice or trellis for vines to grow on them. We can customize our arbors to meet your needs. Pergolas are often used for shade structures over decks and patios. We can attach pergolas to homes to provide additional shade from your home’s back door. Pergolas are a great way to add some elegance to your home. We provide pergolas and arbors in multiple materials and colors. Browse through our gallery to see some of our recent work.Learn More
Why Choose Us?
If you’re ready to have a gorgeous fence made to protect and secure your home, Bronco Fence can help! We have kind and courteous employees that will get the project finished quickly and efficiently so you can start enjoying your fence. Call Bronco Fence at (801)-820-0419!
- Very nice folks to deal with, highly recommendGarrick S.
- COMPLETELY satisfied with the fence and installation!gary h.
- Great company and quality work! Thanks Brett and Dadit.Forest A.
- The install was very professional.Brittni S.
- Mike was great to work with! I had a dire need for my fence to be done quickly, and he took very good care of us.Shasta B.
- Quick, professional, quality work, and priced very well. Thank you!Eric C.
- I went in for a small part to fix some wind damage to my fence.They were so fast to look for the part and custom made some pieces to help fix the fence.I’d definitely recommend these guys and plan to go back for my next fence need.Spencer T.
- Well done railingDavid I S.
- They are great too work with and so very fast at install.Bonnie B.
- These guys are great. Needed some fence pieces after a whicked wind storm.Bobby S.
- Bronco Fencing did a repair from a car hitting our fence, that matched the materials, were quick and responsive.Adam A.
- My fence is great! There was a delay on getting everything finished, but I am happy with how it turned out!Cristal C.
- The vinyl fence was installed professionally, and the price was a fair price. I love it! The fence looks great!Jill W.
- They did some work, made some adjustments and everything appears great now. I really appreciate what they did.Annalee R.
- Great to work with and good quality work!Raul S.
- We are very pleased with our new fence!Kari H.
- I felt like they were very communicative and helpful. All in all, the fence itself was very well done.Kayleigh J.
- We are very pleased with the result. The price was good, the delivery was prompt and the installers did a professional job.Keith T.
- Gretchen Higley.Bonnie Van C.
- They did a fantastic job! They were fast, clean, on time and my fence looks great! Highly recommended!!Jordan L.