Welcome To Bronco Fence
Whether you need a fence for a Utah home, a business, an HOA, or a ranch, Bronco Fence prides itself in being able to give clients exactly what they want. With a large variety of fence materials and designs to choose from, we are positive that you will find what you are looking for at Bronco Fence.
Our entire staff has a vast store of knowledge regarding fence installation and fence materials. We can answer any of your questions and make sure that you are aware of the project design, the benefits of the fence, and the occasional maintenance that will be needed to ensure that your fence stays beautiful for many years to come.
At Bronco Fence, we specialize in fences and fence materials. We know that each homeowner has different ideas when it comes to perfecting their yard. A fence is the finishing touch you need to complete your yard. We provide just about every fence material available and go the extra mile during installation to ensure our fence posts are secured properly to handle the harsh Utah weather. If you aren’t sure which fencing material to choose, contact our Kaysville office to discuss your fencing needs.Schedule a Bid
One of the most popular materials used in the fencing industry is vinyl. Vinyl fencing is made from a polyvinyl chloride and other materials to create a strong, durable, and aesthetically pleasing fence. Vinyl fences are popular because they are easy to maintain and they do not warp, split, and blister like other fence materials. Vinyl does not need staining, nor does it require the amount of upkeep as other alternative fencing materials. Vinyl provides privacy fencing and gives a polished, finished look to homes. We provide several name brands of PVC fencing to provide Utah homeowners with several options when seeking the right fencing material. Our fence installation process goes above and beyond other fence suppliers, as we dig our posts deeper to ensure they can withstand harsh Utah windstorms, snowstorms, and more. Learn more about our product line of vinyl fencing.Learn More
Do you want to combine beauty and elegance with durability? Ornamental steel fences are sought after for commercial properties due to their ability to bring elegance to the area, along with being a solid and sturdy fence. Wrought iron is popular with homeowners as well because it does not require any maintenance and will last for years to come. Developers often use ornamental steel when designing subdivisions since it can bring a uniformed look to a new development property. We work with multiple fencing manufacturers to bring our Utah fence owners several options when selecting the right steel fencing solution. Each fence we provide includes a manufacturer’s warranty along with our Bronco Fence installation guarantee. We recommend browsing through our various ornamental steel fencing options to see the styles and colors available. We recommend ornamental steel, as it is stronger than ordinary aluminum fencing and includes a maintenance-free finish to protect against corrosion.Learn More
Do you want privacy and seclusion for your yard? We recommend Trex fencing because it gives you the privacy you want, with the look of wood fencing but none of the maintenance that comes with wood fencing. Trex fencing is often considered the alternative to wood and vinyl since it provides a unique look and offers strength and durability. Trex fencing comes in several colors and styles, allowing you to customize it to your home's needs. We love how easy it is to handle Trex fencing because it doesn’t require sanding, staining, and painting like a wood fence. To keep your fence looking new, simply wash it down yearly with a little soap and water and you are on your way. Trex fencing has an advantage over other fencing solutions since it will not warp, rot, or crack. It also comes with a commercial warranty, not to mention Bronco Fence professional installation services. Learn more about Trex fencing solutions and bring it to life in your yard today!Learn More
Do you love the look of a traditional wood fence? Utah homeowners love wood fencing because it is eco-friendly, affordable, durable, and provides privacy. Should you choose cedar or pressure treated wood fencing? It depends on your needs and what you would like to use to accent your property. Wood fencing can come in multiple designs, instantly enhancing your property. We recommend cedar fencing since it is durable and non-toxic. It does require more maintenance and upkeep compared to vinyl fencing, as you will need to sand it and stain it every other year or less based on how it ages. There are chemical treatments you can use to help maintain the durability of the cedar fence, which reduces the risk of the fence warping and splintering. We love the scent of a cedar fence and how well it blends in with the Utah landscape. Cedar tends to look nicer compared to other fencing options and can be an excellent addition to your home.Learn More
If you want a fence that you can install and forget about, concrete fencing might be the perfect solution for you. Concrete fencing is more affordable than ever and comes with several unique styles to choose from. Concrete fencing is the best solution for homeowners in Utah with large slopes behind or next to their home. Concrete fencing can provide an extra layer of protection against rockslides and mountain debris. Modern concrete fences are manufactured differently, providing a lighter fence with easier installation and lower costs, while still offering the same level of durability and protection. Concrete is one of the best materials to withstand harsh Utah weather and will continue to look aesthetically pleasing without all the maintenance and upkeep requirements of other fencing solutions.Learn More
Pergolas / Arbors
Are you looking for a way to enhance your yard? Pergolas and arbors are created with large posts and open roof beams or lattices that help to provide structure for climbing plants. Pergolas and arbors create a unique outdoor space for meditation, reading, or simply just enjoying the look of your yard. Arbors are freestanding structures that are often used as entrance areas to your yard or a garden. Arbors typically include a slatted roof and lattice or trellis for vines to grow on them. We can customize our arbors to meet your needs. Pergolas are often used for shade structures over decks and patios. We can attach pergolas to homes to provide additional shade from your home’s back door. Pergolas are a great way to add some elegance to your home. We provide pergolas and arbors in multiple materials and colors. Browse through our gallery to see some of our recent work.Learn More
Why Choose Us?If you’re ready to have a gorgeous fence made to protect and secure your home, Bronco Fence can help! We have kind and courteous employees that will get the project finished quickly and efficiently so you can start enjoying your fence. Call Bronco Fence at (801)-820-0419!
- They are professional and competitive on pricing. I recommend them!Tyler T.
- I am extremely impressed and anxious for them to get started. They will start in a few week. Will keep you posted.Margie Ludington M.
- Everything has been great so far. Very professional and quick. I got a quote back the day he measured.Tressa S.
- Hats off to the people that build them.I had them install all the post and my wife and I installed the rails and slats and things turned out very good.Scott & Paulette R.
- We had an amazing experience with them and would recommend them for your fencing needs.Tiffany S.
- Throughout that whole process, Bryan always answered his phone and kept me informed of the progress.Dave W.
- These guys are great they were fast and the fence looks great.Victor H.
- My experience with Bronco Fence for cedar fencing was excellent in every way. Highly recommend them. My fences are perfectly beautiful!Mary P.
- I felt the quote for the work was fair and they did great work on a timely manner. I would definitely use them again!Jason F.
- Always excellent service.Layne W.
- They did a great job and very fast, I would highly recommend this guy's. Thank you for all your hard work.Lana P. S.
- Excellent in every way. Brett came out and consulted with us on our situation. The installation was seamless and very professional.Paul A.
- Awesome fence, most sturdy vinyl fence you can buy! Can't beat the warranty.Clint B.
- Good service.Rob
- My husband was worried about how the quality would be since the price was so much better, but they did a GREAT job and it looks wonderful!Haylee Hodgkinson G.
- They were quick with getting me a bid and we couldn't be happier with everyone we worked with!Jenn B.
- Bronco Fence did a great job and the quality of fence is excellent!Brandon L.
- These guys are awesome! True to their word, honest and very friendly. Do yourself a favor and stop looking around, this company is the best.Jordan H.
- Thanks Bronco for a great job! !Rashelle S.
- I was thrilled with Bronco Fence. The quality of the fence and gate are so much better than my neighbors have and the price was fair.Becky V.